Monday, October 1, 2007

Doc Update

Had our 28 Week check-up + Glucose tolerance testing this morning and all is well! My belly is measuring right on, blood pressure not too low or too high, and I actually lost 2 pounds from our last visit thanks to a persistent upset belly the past 2 weeks. Charlotte's heart beat was right in the 140s and there was lots of static on the doppler as she moved about. I found out that my legs and feet falling asleep is a normal side effect of pregnancy and, with so many questions jumping around in my head, I completely forgot to get clearance to travel this weekend! Argh! I am now waiting on the OB nurse to return my message and give us the go ahead! Can't wait to see everyone Thursday!

Oh?! And BTW we have one more appointment in 4 weeks and then we'll start seeing the doc every two weeks! Holy cow! It is getting close! I'll post pics tomorrow!

No comments: