Monday, October 22, 2007

Nursery Update

Nursery Progress AMy oh my, we sure have come a loooong way from the initial nursery pics! As you can see, we have been VERY busy getting Charlotte's room together. This past weekend we finished painting her dressers and put finishing touches on the walls. We also assembled the crib - as you can plainly see! And, tonight we get to go pick up the glider! Can't wait!

All that is really left is to polyurethane the dresser tops, fix a couple of woodwork snafoos and to accessorize! Oh?! And, we also have to prime, paint + polyurethane the doors for the dresser in the photo above. I'm sure if you give me a little more time I could think of more! I'll post more pics soon...my camera died mid-shot.

Nursery Progress BAnd, oh yeah - how ya likin' those clear, super high-gloss stripes? Sure was a you-know-what to tape and prepare for but they turned out perfectly...thanks to a very special guy! By the way, it is amazing how much the camera flash picked them up - they are much more subtle in person.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the contrasting flat with gloss paint effect. The fuchsia and green go well together!