Wednesday, October 17, 2007

30 Weeks, 1 Day

30 Weeks, 1 Day 01So here we are - 30 Weeks already! Only 10 more to go! I can't believe it. It seems like so much has happened over the last two weeks...

We were up in PA for a wedding, house warming / birthday party and our baby shower. It was so great to see everyone especially since we hadn't seen most of our family in a couple of months! This past weekend we finished the stripes in Charlotte's room (pics and, I hope, a video to come) and we started on her dressers. Our plan is to finish her dressers this weekend and assemble the crib - I really can't wait to see how things look in their place! I even had a sneak peak of the little lady on Monday (I overreacted and called the doc and she had me come in to her office) via ultrasound - too cute! She is currently 3lbs. 6oz. and has a little bit of wispy hair. And, I had them check just once more to make sure she really is a little lady - no doubt now!

I have been feeling pretty good lately. Can't really complain, but I have noticed that I seem more tired now (at times) than I ever did in the first trimester. Didn't think that was possible! Probably just from more weight out front! And, by comparing this week's photo to the 28 Week photo, there is a definite difference. Looks like my belly button dropped.

So not only have the past two weeks been pretty busy, but the next couple will be equally as busy...if not more! Dad will be in town for a couple of days, then we have our GA baby shower the following weekend with more family in town, Stevens will be traveling a bit, then we have our birthing class and Thanksgiving! Whew. Just exhausted thinking about everything!

Stay tuned for nursery pics and a possible video! Ciao!

No comments: