Tuesday, September 16, 2008

InStep Safari Swivel Baby Jogger

InStep Baby Jogger
I finally did it and took the plunge - I bought a baby jogger. Seeing as some weight is finding it way back to me after stopping breastfeeding, Charlotte and I have taken to the streets walking. And I mean WALKING. I'd like to step it up a bit and start running again. I tried running with our current stroller and it just isn't going to work (though it is otherwise glorious). So, I introduce to you - the InStep Safari Swivel Baby Jogger.

Did lots and lots of research on this one. Not only is it car seat compatible (taking into consideration baby #2 - always have to plan ahead) and gender neutral, it boasts an adjustable handle to accommodate either Stevens or myself, has a front swivel wheel, parking break, new parent tray, removable child tray and even a mosquito net...all for an affordable price. We're on a budget here folks and it's gotta fit. All in all it seems to be the most bang for our buck. And, most reviews were outstanding. I'll let ya know more about after its arrival on Thursday! Here's to getting back in shape!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you find the time to update this with so much information! My hat's off to you!