Thursday, September 13, 2007

25 Weeks

Another week down! And, only 103 days to go (according to my babystrology widget)! Been feeling pretty good, but have experienced some swelling. Imagine my surprise when I realized I had no ankles last Friday - don't worry though, they are back to a fairly normal size now. No more cankles, at least for today anyways.

25 Weeks A
I have noticed that there are lots of little things about pregnancy that no one really talks about - things that you have to be an 'insider' for to actually figure out. Everyone is always quick to share with you the preggo 'glow'(of which I have yet to experience), the enhanced rack, the exhaustion, the incorrectly labeled 'morning' sickness etc - but what about the return of adolescent-like acne? Or, more importantly, the sudden growth of your feet? Why on earth does no one talk about this? Perhaps it is just too painful - it sure is for me. You see, I have a 'thing' for shoes. A fetish, if you will. An 'I can't live without stylish shoes' complex. And the other day I thought I might break out a couple of 'almost Fall' / changing of the season shoes - you know the kind...the cute little ballet flats, patent pumps, sexy boots etc. Well let's just say that was a bad idea. A VERY BAD IDEA. Nothing fits. I am now a size 8, goodbye (for now) my dearly beloved 7's.

What is a girl to do? I surely can't start wearing my Uggs this early in the season (thank god something fits). Lord help me and please let my feet shrink back...at least eventually.

No comments: