Tuesday, September 4, 2007

24 Weeks

24 Weeks is pretty much equivalent to 6 months, right? Man oh man. The concept of 'time' sure is weird when pregnant...at the current time it seems as though things are draaaaaaagging along. But when you look back you can't believe how much time really has passed.

Here we are, present day, time
draaaaaaagging. Sure doesn't look like much of a difference from my last couple of pics. Thought I would notice more of a size difference. Our next doctor appointment is Thursday - just a regular old check-up...measure the belly, weight check, blood pressure check, listen to the heartbeat (can't wait for this part)! No ultrasound this time. In fact, I think the gender ultrasound was our last - boo hoo...how I love to see our little person. But, I am pretty excited that I will get to meet with my regular OB doc this time around - haven't seen her in a bit. FYI - when you are a patient in a larger practice, you get passed around so you can meet all docs in case your main doc isn't available for delivery = no surprise faces.

24 Weeks 01
As for the nursery - we have completed all touch-up painting. I was so excited that I was able to participate this time around. Woot! In the next couple of weeks we will start the clear, super high-gloss stripes for a real subtle tone-on-tone effect. Can't wait!

No comments: