Thursday, December 6, 2007

37 Weeks

37 Weeks A37 Weeks and technically, 'full-term'! Woohoo! So any time now! Maybe this will be our last preggo post!!!???

Our past two doc appointments have gone very well. Really no change in weight, BP is excellent, Charlotte's heartbeat is still in the 140's and strong, and we're measuring perfectly! Her head is down and pretty much locked, loaded and ready. Oh?! And, we are 1cm dilated. I asked the doc if that was in any way a predictor of when she may be here and, unfortunately, it's not. But, hey! Progress is progress (we were only a smidge of a fingertip dilated at 36 weeks)!

I feel more and more exhausted every day and AM SO READY to not be pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I have LOVED every minute of our pregnancy (except for those 6 weeks of all-day nausea), but it is time now. We are ready (as ready as we think we can be anyways) to meet our little lady. So ready, in fact, that we took a trip to Scalini's last night for the infamous, labor-inducing eggplant parmesan.

Keep your fingers crossed! Our bags are already packed and we'll be sure to keep ya'll updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope she arrives soon! I can't imagine you getting much bigger! You're beautiful, though!

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope she arrives soon! I can't imagine you getting much bigger! You're beautiful, though!