Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Charlotte's Nursery

We finally started Charlotte's nursery this past week (end). Actually, we were pretty busy! We ordered a crib (finally!) and glider with ottoman, and picked out paint to match her bedding.

Stevens started AND finished painting the base coat in her room - we plan on adding vertical stripes this coming weekend. For everyone who has been asking, the nursery colors are Magenta + Sage Green - I started a Flickr set for Charlotte's room so you can check out reference photos there (just click on the photos below - they are direct links to the Flickr set). For now, I leave you with some action shots...

Charlotte's Room 01


Charlotte's Room 02

It isn't looking like too much yet, but it will soon. And, BTW, I really did try my best to help...the primer fumes were quite overwhelming. I'll give it another go with the stripes and touch-up painting!

No comments: