Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What We've Been Up To

A bit of an unintentional hiatus from the little ole' blog here but i assure you - we are still around. here's what we've been up to...

• Charlotte has grown two inches since November
* Mimi + GrandDad visited and stayed with us for a week in March
• ear infection
Ear Infection• Charlotte got a big girl bed with princess headboard
Big Girl Bed
• started (and completed) another music class session
• Easter egg hunt + painted first eggs
Field Of Eggs

Bubbles
• I got 7 inches cut off my hair
• Pig tails
Pig Tails
• Daddy broke his finger + had reconstructive surgery
• I exhibited at the Sweet Ps Arts Festival
• Nana + PapPaw came to town to celebrate my 30th birthday
Birthday Dinner
• Charlotte's first visit to the aquarium
Aquarium

Finding Nemo
• a lovely mother's day at the park
• Tonsillitis
Mother's Day

Pig Tails
• We found a new park with crazy cool slides
• Charlotte calls sandals, 'candals' and is obsessed with her princess dress-up shoes
• Spa weekend in Pennsylvania

1 comment:

Ciara said...

You forgot something... BOWS!!!! I have been noticing a lot of bows in Charlotte's hair. I love them. Save some for vivienne!