Friday, June 5, 2009

Skip Hop Studio Tote

Skip Hop Studio Tote
For Mother's Day I received the most wonderful *NEW* diaper bag. Would have posted before but, I just received it (shipping fiasco) - the Skip Hop Studio Tote. It's truly amazing. Very chic and classic. Looks more like a handbag than diaper bag. TONS, and I mean TONS, of storage compartments and super roomy. I have an exclusive 'Mommy' compartment, a snack compartment, one slot that houses the diapers, another the wipes, another slot just for disposable placemats and scented diaper bags and the list goes on. There are even some compartments that I haven't put anything in yet! What can I say, I'm a sucker for organization. I like everything to have it's own place. It still has stroller straps and even a unique zip pocket protected by Agion that will be wonderful for all our ra-roos. And, I can't forget to mention the lovely little nickle feet on the bottom PLUS a huge interior (between all those pockets and slots) for a change or two of clothes. I could go on and on 'bout this bag. It's great.

Looking back, I really truly loved my Bumble Bag but, after more than a year of daily, rough + tumble usage, I'm sure you understand that it has seen better days.

What a wonderful upgrade! Thanks Daddy-O! Thanks Charli!

No comments: