Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quick Update

Yes, I realize I've not posted in a bit. Here is what's been a happenin'...
+ bought this to house all of Charlotte's toys in the family room

+ C had blood drawn (from her arm | to test for allergies) for the first time; she was
very brave

+ C is to see a pulmonologist May 4th - on pulmicort + singulair 1x a day until then to
keep her breathing smoothly

+ 15 month check-up - all good! 25lbs + 31inches tall (something like 75th and 80th
percentile)

+ PapPap + GG came to visit and we went to the zoo

+ Charlotte + I both got sick again and are now on the mend

+ Charlotte says, "no," to most any question you ask her

+ Easter egg hunt was very fun and we ran in to Aunt Kirsten, Cole + Ellie

+ When I arrive to pick C up from Vesa's at the end of the day, she runs to get her coat and hands it to me. It's cute.

+ I am completely obsessed with Amish Friendship Bread. The cinnamon-y sugar goodness is just too much!

+ New words for Charlotte - bye-bye, mommy (no longer mama), melmo (elmo), ra-roo (what we call her pacifier) and during our morning run Sunday she kept saying, "Hi, baby!", over and over again.

+ C signs "more" all the time now and says, "Mo!" (for more, of course) at the same time

I promise to update more often! Use the FLICKR photos slideshow (over on the right) to check out even more!

No comments: